Support me in honoring my sister-in-law Beth, in the fight against cancer at www.team-bear.org

Monday, February 12, 2007

Pleeease, Do What Your Mother Says!

Or there's going to be a beating tonight.
I mean you move when I say move! - Bill Cosby, Himself

If you've never heard Bill Cosby do this piece I highly recommend listening to it. It's hilarous. I could figure out how to post the audio for everyone to hear. (If anyone knows how let me know)
We are wondering when the fun starts? Why can't we all just get along? Is parenting all about waiting for kids to grow up and get out of the house? As much as we love our kids dearly, we have lately had moments of disbelief. These are our kids? I think about pre-kid days when I so rightously mumbled to myself, "my kids won't be like that." I think every parent has to tell themselves this in order to justify procreation.

No comments: